Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Welcome To My Blog "Srichaj"


I have the best chance in my life to study medicine here, in the Philippines in my middle forties. I'm a freshie in my old of age. I've found myself that I'm happy to study medicine although it is a hard daily life to study in the class from 8.00 am. to 5.00 pm. and with individual studying until 3 am. of the early morning.

I've 11 classmates, 5 Thai and 6 Filipino. In first year we study about the normal human functions in Gross Anatomy, Neuro anatomy, Histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Preventive Heal and Community Medicine, Medical Informatics, Medical Ethics and Psychiatry.

My best experience in this year is studying Gross Anatomy with the cadaver dissecting. I know all our organs and their functions. It make me to be ready to study in the second year about Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology and some clinic courses e.g. Medicine, Pediatric,ect.

No comments: